牲日 Manimal Day

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Director's Note 编导手记 Rush Hour 繁忙时刻 by Kent Tan 陈全能



This is the crazy month for me!
这是一个疯狂的月!

Today is 26th Feb,countdown 29Days for the birth of Manimal Day.
It's seems like a packed schedule for my every single rehearsal, my mind need to running in super fast but in very comprehensive converage to ensure all the things in the progress and fine.
今天是2月26日,将近29天,我们就要普度《牲日》的来临.
每个排练时段都是相当的紧凑,都是让我不能松懈下来,虽然面部的表情是穆纳的,但是脑子里却是超快速度不断的在翻转,但是所包涵的范围却是周到和完整的,以确保一切的精密度是无恙的。

While im holding the rehearsal section with my performer, my mind running the space for theatre and the technical term that might be occur for this certain arrangement of show. I’m struggling with brain activity but yet enjoy it.
每当排练,我的脑海就不断技术性所考虑到的问题,每次就是在挣扎在这个痛苦,却要去面对那个肯定会发生的未知,但是我很享受。

This is Mad!
这简直就是疯狂!

I believe all the cast and crew that believe on me, they believed that I’m in insanity~~~thanks for the members that trusted me, as me a leader. This time really challenge my ability.im growing thru this process, more to more mature and rational (in mind),but more younger in my body.
我相信我的演员和工作人员都是深信我是处以一个疯狂的状态。
感谢我们所有成员的信任,相信我这个疯傻的导演。这次真的挑战我的能力。我在这个过程成长了,在于思想的成熟和理智,但是身体却是越来越年轻。

I will have this all!
我将会拥有这一切!

Basically,this show will be based of 3 poems that im written during my last year brithday.there are "Fetal Movement","The Peak of the Sacrificial Day" and " Staring".all the team will divided to three teams:-Stage,Visual and technical.All the team's leader will have to used these poems as their inspiration of work.then,the final piece will combine all the work with inter-relationship coordination.
基本上,整个演出将根据三首新诗,,“胎动”,“辉煌”和“看着”。作为这个创作泉源。整个制作群将分为舞台,音象和技术,各个组别根据那三首新诗,给与自己的看法和创造,然后,最终再做调整凑合。但愿一切还是计划一样,虽然上天还是有能力改变,我们还是一起愿意面对。

I'm here wishing the coming month,will be going smooth as we planned.
Althought god have a power to change it and we will cope it together.

Cheers for the Manimal Day!
为牲日而欢呼!

DARE is the word!
敢是我们的代表!

Homo Sapiens Production presents.
荷摩莎皮恩制作/呈献

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Counter